August 7, 2008

Breakfast and Lunch

Today's breakfast after Coordination Chemistry class is Roti Canai!

The aroma was just too good and I can't even say no to it.

Maybe I am too hungry since I just took light dinner yesterday.
*sigh*

*The Roti Canai - already ate half of it*

* Hey, have a mug Teh Tarik with me*

After came back from hospital and mall, I bought something for lunch.

Yeah!

*Sushi*

*The longest one I bought it for myself
and in the small box,
my lovely sister Yuyue gave to me - as her treat*

*Thanks a lot sis, love you!*

*Sean try to eat my sweet Tofu*

5 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

a laptop that can eat???

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Ha3~

Sean love to take her mama food~

*cry*

nimzoindy said...

I like teh tarik.. :-)
nimzoindy

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

bad sean....

dont worry i'll buy you a new tofu..

*smile*

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Nimzoindy,
Yeah!

Tara,
New tofu for me?
*smile*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin