July 1, 2008

Sushi - My Favorite

One of the things that I will buy when I go to supermarket is sushi. It’s really my favorite since I love to watch Japanese drama series. It’s something that my friend and I always crave on.

Sometimes if my okaasan (Mak) know that I eat sushi, she will getting angry - because she always think that sushi is a raw fish by itself, or even any fresh raw seafood dishes.

From my reading, sushi is one of Japanese cuisine and it is a vinegary rice, usually topped with other ingredients, including fish (cooked or uncooked) and vegetables.

There are various types of sushi but basically I am always eating nigirizushi and makizushi, both of them are commonly found in the supermarket, ready to be eaten.

Makizushi is sushi served rolled inside nori (dried and pressed layer sheets of seaweed or alga)...

One of the condiments that I love is wasabi. It is a piquant paste made from the grated root of the wasabi plant. It’s really hot and sometimes can make tears just ran down without we realize it! *laugh*

Nigirizushi is sushi made with toppings laid with hand-formed clumps of rice. This is the most typical that can be found, and I really like it.

Something that always make me really excited about sushi is it’s topping or filling. Whether it's contained some fishes like salmon, tuna or other sea foods such as squid, crab, prawn etc.

Can't wait to go back to the campus and asked my friend to enjoy it!

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin