July 27, 2008

Do I Have Conflict?

For some people who really know me, I bet they will never be suprise with my attire.

There's nothing wrong with baggy clothes, sneakers and even big-shaped watch.

Someone said to me before,
"Dear, will you try this quiz?"

"What Quiz", asked her back.

"The quiz from Blogthings - How Boyish or Girlish Are You?"

I said, "What??"
Do I seems need the test?

She said, "Just give it a try sweetie. For fun."



You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish



You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.

Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.

You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.

You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.






Your Brain is 60% Female, 40% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


P/S: After did it, I am glad at least I am more girlish than boyish. *Laugh*

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin