March 18, 2011

Ichiban


Somehow I believe that I write better in Malay language since I practiced blogging lots in Malay compare to English nowadays. I started writing in English (blogging) back in 2008. My miserable life, my messy stuffs - everything in English.

Period.

After left university in 2009, I don’t seat for any examination (besides interviews or INSAK). Been ages I don’t spend my time reading lots of notes and seat for examinations. Mind you guys that I actually read a lot too before teaching, but of course, it’s not me who should answer all the questions aite?

Ichiban [Number One] Headband
Source of the photo [HERE]

I’ve one like above. :)

Going to seat for the induction examination next week. Pretty nervous. Wish me luck peeps. Need all of your prayers and yes, even tho I can’t be “ichiban” - i want to pass the exam.

Bites : I think I need Gohkaku or Tohkon instead of Ichiban, but then, I’m still happy tho.

2 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Anonymous said...

I commеnt each tіme Ӏ lіke a artіcle on a wеbsite or іf I havе something to adԁ to the conveгsation.
Usuallу it's triggered by the sincerness communicated in the article I browsed. And on this article "Ichiban". I was excited enough to create a comment ;) I do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be just me or do some of these comments look like they are left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I'd
likе to keep uр ωith уou. Would you
list every one of youг shaгеd раgeѕ likе
yοur twitter feed, Facebook page or linkеdin profіle?


My site; vrbo vacation rentals by owner

Anonymous said...

..........

Blog Widget by LinkWithin