February 19, 2009

You Make It Nude!


I was studying with a friend.
Let's called her as B.
Listening to musics and read those books.

The weather was too hot.
We were sweating.

I brought out my drink bottle.
It's just an ordinary mineral bottle.
My friend asked if she can have a sip of it.

Me : Sure, have a drink.
B : Thanks.

I hold the bottle after she drink it.
Twisted the bottle while I'm reading the book.

B : So pitiful. It nude now.
Me : Who? (try to search the person)
B : That one (her finger pointed at the bottle that I hold)
Me : Huh? My bottle?...

I don't realize that while I twisted the bottle,
I teared the plastic as well.
Yeah, I make it nude.
My fault.


You've been kissed and hugs with Zara's Love!

6 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Anonymous said...

yela..
bogelkan dia..
haha..

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

luth textile :

hehehe...

dia bugel...kui kui kui...

lavidalabelle said...

lah buat suspender je tau xD

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

i.am.belle :

suspender kena beli ke spender?

hahaha~

Khin Hooi said...

lol

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

khinhooi :

hahaha~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin