I'm going to my Organometallic Quiz this morning.
Wish me luck!
BTW, something for all of you!
This is not a tag, it's a game, but i didn't create it, i copied from Uncle Greg's blog.
Just guess the song title and artist for each song. It’s the first line of the song. I’ll cross out the song that has been guessed correctly. After a week, I’ll post up the answers of the songs that were not guessed.
And PLEASE don’t GOOGLE for the answers.
1. She moves like she don't care, Smooth as silk, cool as air
2. Some people live for the fortune, Some people live just for the fame
3. I wonder if I take you home, Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby)
4. I can't believe I believed, Everything we had would last
5. Since you been gone, I been hangin' around here lately
6. As I sail with you across the finest oceans, On a way to find the key to our emotions
7. If I could escape, I would, but first of all let me say
8. Your way too beautiful girl, That's why it'll never work
9. Girl, it's been a long, long time comin', But I, I know that it's been worth the wait
10. Its undeniable...that we should be together..., Its unbelievable how I used to say that I found in her...
11. Ooh, now let's get down tonight, Baby I'm hot just like an oven
12. Lovin' you, Is easy 'cause you're beautiful
13. Everybody's looking for that something, One thing that makes it all complete
14. He works hard to give her all he thinks she wants, But it tears her apart ‘cause nothing’s for her heart
15. I just know your life's gonna change, Gonna get a little better
16. Well I tried But I won't give in, That's alright 'Cause I'm going to win
17. (Yo man) Yo, (Open up man) What do you want man? (My girl just caught me)
18. I’m bringing sexy back, Them other boys don’t know how to act
19. No clouds in my storms, Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
20. There's a hero, If you look inside your heart, You don't have to be afraid, Of what you are
21. If you search for tenderness, It isn't hard to find
22. I could hardly believe it, When I heard the news today
23. Another summer day, Is come and gone away, In Paris and Rome, But I wanna go home
24. Why do birds, Suddenly appear? Everytime you are near
25. I remember all my life, raining down as cold as ice.
26. It's late in the evening, she's wondering what clothes to wear.
27. There's a chance you will be there, I'd like to know the truth
28. This romeo is bleeding, But you can't see his blood, It's nothing but some feelings, That this old dog kicked up
29. It's another tequila sunrise, Starin' slowly 'cross the sky, said goodbye
30. Do you hear me, I'm talking to you, Across the water across the deep blue ocean
31. Shadows fill an empty heart, As love is fading, From all the things that we are, But are not saying.
32. Look into my eyes, you will see, What you mean to me
33. After some time I´ve finally made up my mind, she is the girl and I really want to make her mine
34. Sometimes I wonder If I'd ever make it through, Through this world without having in you
35. I walk a lonely road, The only one that I have ever known
36. In this farewell, There's no blood, There's no alibi.
37. I wake up with blood-shot eyes, Struggled to memorize, The way it felt between your thighs
38. She say it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat, She's always worried about things like that
39. I can't fight this feeling any longer, And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
40. Stay away from my window, Stay away from my back door too
41. I got a black magic woman, Got me so blind I can't see
42. All I am, all I'll be, Everything in this world. All that I'll ever need
43. Baby, I've tried but I can't help myself, Can't disguise the way I feel inside
44. You sheltered me from harm, Kept me warm, Kept me warm
45. I wont talk, I wont breathe, I wont move till you finally see, That you belong with me
46. There was a man, a lonely man, Who lost his love through his indifference
47. So this is who I am, And this is all I know, And I must choose to live, For all that I can give, The spark that makes the power grow
48. I never want to play the games that people play, I never want to hear the things they gotta say
49. Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away?
50. There's a calm surrender to the rush of day, When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away
You've been kissed and hugs with Zara's Love!