January 3, 2009

Short Update


Hi fellas.
Miss me?
I miss all of you more that you can imagine.
My lovely friends here.
Finally, I can write everything that I want now.
LOL!

Today was quite a disappointing day and happy day as well.
Well, a pathetic morning.
Wasted my time waiting for the bus and make me gave up after more that one hour
killed my time at the bus stop.

I already ran some of my data this morning by using SPSS.
It's quite tiring.
But I know, I'm happy.

Plus, I went out with my friends today.
Just bought some stuffs and foods.

Some stuffs that I bought :
- Softlan Fabric Softener
- Intimate Pad *it's something normal anyway*

Foods:
- Biscuits
- Instant noodles *It's been ages I don't buy it*
- Sunquick Blackcurrant
- Tuna Garlic Bread and Croissant.
- Garlic Potato Wedges
*I'm like a vampire (??)*
....and...
Sushi!
Hait!
LOL!

::One of it already missing. I forgot where I put it. LOL::
*already ate it while I'm in Jusco. Too hungry.*

4 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Anonymous said...

OMG... sushi...you're making me crave for it, Zara my dear....lol... hope you had a good weekend.

Yana Ismail said...

Mak aih dear, mana lagi satu?salah letak ke?

tkpun yana dah telan ;P..huhuhu

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

cleffairy :

Thanks a lot dear. U love sushi too?

Really yummy~ My favorite lor~

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Princess Liyana :

salah letak gamaknya...

hik3~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin