January 24, 2009

Sean's New Shirt

Remember my baby Sean?
Oh come one, some of you wished him his 1st Birthday before.

A good news.
Sean got his first t-shirt.
Well, my baby got a shirt from my lovely sis, Yuyue-nee!



::Yuyue was giving me the gift, my extremely belated birthday gift::

Simply because I can't stand to know what's the gift,
after I settled some of my job in library, I opened it.

Tada!

::Laptop skin::
...and it's Hello Kitty...-_-"

Never mind, I love it too!

::Sean and The Skin::

::Can you see something awkward here?::

::...and what's the different of these and up there?::

Let me know the answer!


You've been kissed and hugs with Zara's Love!

22 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Akira 思胜 said...

A lovely gift ya! XD

Monkey D Luffy said...

apa yg ganjil? entah

Anike MK said...

Woo...ada shirt..
Laptop ak bogel jer...hikhik

=)

vaiola said...

apa yang ganjil? i see pic number 2 has a 'malam puisi 2008' sticker on it..hahaha itu ke diff dia? yeay betul! XD

en_me said...

awkward - misai teww kottt..
different of the tag prize? 47 57 aper ke mendernyer tewww.. ehehe

xper kalo salah, me nak hadiah gakkks.. ehehe

lucas said...

uhmm..the "round thing"??? hehe!

i swear i didn't read the comments. hehe!

Anike MK said...

Yeay...I can see the different...
The gold round thing with number inside...

47.57

Betol kan? yeay!!!!

[ Eclipse ] said...

wueh, meriahnya baju baru dia. cantek fairy agy

cicak said...

opps, sori nyampuk aaa..

bukan kah katun yg kiut yang telah diplaster dgn sticker malam puisi ialah seekor... (*(")*)

hahahaha... x pe. setakat gmbr x haram la. :)

MysLykeMeeh said...

Wow--nice!

The difference?

The two tweetie bird (okay, first is that tweeties?) lolzz-- Anyway, the other tweetie bird was gone, replaced by that round thingy--or was that a tag price??? lolzz--

K-A!R-yL ohh KhairiL's said...

ntah apa yg gnjil...
tp lawa lerr

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Akira 思胜 :

hehehe~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Monkey D Luffy :

tengok betul2 kapten~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Anike MK:

hahaha~

kau ni..

malu dia..

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

vaiola :

hehehe!

betul!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

en_me :

hahaha~

takde hadiah iteww~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

lucas:

hahaha!

right!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Anike MK :

baru dapat ke kimi?

hahaha~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[ Eclipse ] :

hehehe~

chumel!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

cicak :

hehehe~

saja2..segan woo~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

MysLykeMeeh :

hehehe~

thats right!

to replace smthg!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

K-A!R-yL ohh KhairiL's:

tak perasan ke kryl~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin