January 5, 2009

3 Straight Chem


Yosh!
At last already back in my room.
A bit tired today, and consume a lot of pills (even in the class just now)
I know that it's not good, but what can I do?
I need to attend all my classes by hook or by crook.
But, it's okay, I'm get used with the pain every month.
LOL!

So, I had 2 chemistry classes today, but for Spectroscopy, we had two classes.
At 8 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Simply because we don't want any classes on Friday.
Since the lecturer is a handsome, cute, excellent, awesome, single (but already engaged) young man, it's not a big deal for us.
Futhermore, he's funny!
(At last, we managed to get his phone number - copied it down when he put his pendrive at the PC. Of course, without he knowing that.LOL!)

By the way, I like his style.
He started the class with something leisure.
Talked about books that he read, and today, he talked about
"The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch.
[click here for more details]

It's a good book anyway.
I read it once, and I found it's really interesting.
Unfortunately, the book was not mine (I borrowed from a friend).

The other one was Organometallic at 10 a.m.
It's seems fun, more to Coordination chemistry that we learn last semester.
The lecturer is good as well, a lady.
I love the way she'd explained the facts just now.



I'm not in mood to consume anything for lunch.
It's all due to the pain I guess.
Plus, I already ate a piece of egg "roti canai" for my breakfast.
So, I'm still full.

Went to the cafe with some pals.
I just bought this kueh for my lunch.
It's called "kueh lopes" if I'm not mistaken.

::My kueh lopes - my lunch for today::

It's been made from glutinous flour.
It's a Malay traditional dish and it's really nice.
For more info, you can click here.

10 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Monkey D Luffy said...

bagus nya lecturer cam tu.

hmm... lunch pun sodap... tak cukup tu

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Monkey D Luffy :

hehehe~

memang best...

sangat seronok~

ehh..cukup..ni pun tak hac=bis lagik..burp*

Jard The Great said...

umah baru!!!!

waaa!!!!

chantek!!

geez... how I miss my lectures during uni (eventho most of em made me fell asleep.. ehehe)

happy studying yer!

i.am.belle. said...

wah combination of a gorgeous lecturer and the kueh ijau. delicious. yum yum!

;D

One Other ... said...

... but try to stop taking too many pills of whatever, even if to get urself hyped up for the next class. It cant be good for u dear.

Cute lecturer? sigh... what a motivation!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Jard The Great :

hehehe...

chumel kan rumah baru aku?

LOL!

Lecturer ku sangat best kali nih..selalu pon best..hik3~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

i.am.belle.:

hehehe~

well, the gorgeous guy is belong to other lucky woman~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

One Other ...:

I need too~
haiz...

Its pathetic but it's only once in months...

hehehe~

yeah~

handsome guy~

_neo_ said...

aku suka sgt kuih lompezz!!!

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

_neo_ :

moh makan~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin