November 23, 2008

Tagged by Luth : Handwriting


Tagged by Luth.
*I already kept this since few days ago*
LOL!

The questions and answers were in that paper.
Please read that ya?
Lalala...

P/S: Hana, I wore the specs darling...

14 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, first time I saw the kind of answering, in a paper!

[ Eclipse ] said...

mcm peta minda tok exam lak.jawab pakai telekung ey kak

Tirana said...

Tu dia tulisan bakal guru chemistry..hehehe..

Monkey D Luffy said...

mcm ninja jer

Jard The Great said...

hehe...tulisan bulat2

IxoRa said...

keciknya....akak tak nampak!!!!

hihihihihi. Tag dr Luth tu akak lum jawab lagi....

P/S: visitor 2000th dh nak dekat tau!

PUSANG-gala said...

not that I hate tags---but I don't like them. I mean, I always say sorry for those who tag me---sorry a million times because I really dont want it. I guess I am rude....haha

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Akira 思胜 :

hahaha~

simply because it asked for my handwriting~

I hate to snap and crop one by one..

LOL~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[ Eclipse ] :

hehehe...

menampakkan ilmiah..

kih3~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Tirana :

tulisan ceq buruk jer Kak~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Monkey D Luffy :

Ninja la macho Kapten~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Jard The Great:

sebab aku pun bulat Jard~

kih3~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

IxoRa :

hehehe...

kecik ke?

kena pakai spek tu~

LOL!

baik, saya akan menunggu no. giliran~

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

PUSANG-gala :

Hahaha~

U r not rude dear, it's just having fun for some of us...*it'll become annoying if too much*

I know the feelings~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin