November 16, 2008

Love and Ring




What would you do when someone knee in front of you and open a ring box?

Would you just say, "Yes, I do"?

I got no idea if those thing will happen to me in reality,
but it seems it happened in my dream.



I dream about it just now.
It's happened just like that.
Who's the person?

I can't recall his face.
But, it's like I know him, I knew him from somewhere,
a place, a program.
Gosh!

4 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, maybe is your future prince!!!

[ Eclipse ] said...

kalau nad, dah pengsan da XD
haha cuak jugak.
kalau dlm keadaan yg romentik beshnya
tapi kalau ianya tak seperti apa yg diharapkan. sedihnya

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

Akira 思胜 :

hahaha...

maybe...

I do hope so..^^

ZARA 札拉 [사랑해~] said...

[ Eclipse ]:

hehehe...

if ku pun..dah pitam 5 kali agaknya...

hehehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin