November 18, 2008

3rd Paper : Physical Chemistry 2



I'm going to my third paper exam today.
Physical Chemistry 2.

Date : 18th November 2008
Time : 9.00 a.m. until 12.00 p.m.
Venue: BK1-6, N24, UTM.

I'm too blurred to post anything this morning.
Yeah, already took my drugs, check the votes in Shah's blog,
[thanks because all of you still vote for me]

::if you want the codes for this banner, do hit me ya?::

You still have time to vote!
...and of course, you can asked other people to vote for me as well.
LOL!
Hurry up, before 23rd November 2008!

By the way,
want some prizes from me?
Be my 10500th Visitor!
I'm waiting for you!


Happy Birthday To One of My Blogger Friends,
UBEY!
May Allah bless you forever and always!
Good luck for your exam as well!



8 사랑해 Kisses From You:

mr.idz said...

all the best for ur paper dear... :D

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Known as IDZ:

Thanks a lot IDZ!

^^

~daRLee ZuRiS~ said...

gud luck zara :)

oh..i nak vote u
tapi cam blur2 je
camne nak vote ek?? ;p

cpy/pst said...

already voted~
hope u win k!!

chaiyok!~...and gud luck for the paper~
my last day of intern due tommorow~
cant wait!!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

~dARlee zURiS~ :

Thanks dear...

u kena masuk link yg i bagi n kumen kat tempat kumen org itu~

hehehe~

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Muhammad Nazeef:

Thanks a lot dear!!

Yuhuu!

my last paper will be tomorrow!

Admin said...

hapi besday to me~ hahahha. yq my zara

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

ubey :

welcome ubey !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin