September 25, 2008

The Negotiation Assessment



There was no class today.
All the class had been canceled.
It was a bit heaven...



...but since we need to do the assessment,
it means that I need to go to the faculty too!
Gosh!

Lucky, the lecturer is Ms Fatimah.
I mean, I always enjoyed her class, and each time I need to attend
any activities sessions with her,
I really don't mind how hot the weather etc.



So, we attended the session.
Bad Luck Guys!
We need to redo it,
or as Ms Fatimah said,
The second Chance to improve.



So, went back to my room and came back again at 3.30 p.m.
Gosh!
The weather just killed me directly.



::The Notes That I Used::



::The weather was too hot::
[I almost dehydrated]

Went to her room, and started the second chance battle.
Yeah!

::We Are The Champion Song by Queen::



::Here I Am Happy and Satisfied::
[After finished that negotiation]

2 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Constance Chan said...

so good. get second chance fr your lecturer? that is so kind of her. its hot there? my side is pouring like non stop!

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Constance Chan :

Thanks for drop by dear...

Yeah, hot...

hard to see the rain...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin