August 17, 2008

Tribute To My Baby

Baby,
I am waiting for you.

Baby,
as I promised you that day,
I took so much photos just for you dear.

None of the latest have comment from you.
I'm crying...
[do I need and have to?]

::Special dedicated for you::
[L.O.V.E.]

:: I just don't want to be like this::

Is that true one week only?
Is that only vacation?
Will you come back?
Will you looking for me back?

I don't have any idea.
I just want you to come back.
I'll be waiting...


4 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

Hmm...wonder who is ur baby...?

*wink*

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

You need to think before you answer that question....

*smile*

iamlz said...

He/she will hear you. Give him/her some time ya! ;)

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

I just hope so~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin