August 6, 2008

My Blood Donation Photos!

At last people, I can upload my blog!


* Credits to Mira who took all this photos*
Love you Honey!


*This is my blood bag*
Cool huh?
450 c.c. is equivalent to 450 mL


*A Real Manchester United Die-Hard-fan*

The Blood Bag, still in progress

15 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Zulfaisal Bin Zulkipli/ TaraGraphika said...

it must have been great!he3~~

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Yeah it is dear~
Its awesome actually~
*blushing*

Malou said...

ouch! how do you feel after that? i think you're going to need more fruits and veges to recover hehe.. so kind of you to help people in need...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Something weird about me~
I love the feeling to donate blood~
Its my dream...
I ate veggie and drink a lot of waters...
Unfortunately, two days after I donate my blood, I am period~

ßrigida ∫chmidt © Copyright said...

Zara, I tried to leave comment here a while ago but I guess it didn't work. I have limited access to the internet because I'm in the suburb right now vacationing.

Anyway, you're such a good samaritan for donating your blood to the needy people. Hope someday i can do that too.

Also, you look pretty up close and personal.

Bryan J said...

I commend you for helping save other lives

http://indemandopinions.com/

Unknown said...

Hi,
You seem to care and feel a lot about humanity. I appreciate your understanding that donating blood can save lives of innocent people who may have accidents or become victims of calamities.

cik rye said...

juz dropping by to say hi kakak rock..

hehe..

blood donation..chaiyok!!~

hamba hanya mmpu melihattt..

-adek comel sebelah bilik-

http://cikrye.blogspot.com/

Mak Su said...

eeeiiii... saya takut jarum... (mcm dlm iklan). mmg penderma ya? nanti tentu dpt kad privilege, good for you. all the best!!

spymama said...

you are such a nice person, Zara. what goes around comes around. make sure you eat healthy and take care of yourself too ya.

Dean said...

wah!
how many lifes will be saved after this ey~ :D

A t i Q a h said...

hoho! sangat jeles lah kamu boleh menderma darah. isk.

aku dah 4-5 kali nak derma tak lepas je sebab tak cukup hemoglobin. macam nak nangis tau. =(

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Dear Bridge,
I can read it..Thanks a lot my dear!

Bryan,
Yeah...
I hope I can do more than this.
Organ donor?...He3~

Kirana,
Ehhh..Should I call u Raihan then?
he3~
Melihat itu bagus gak...

Spymama,
I just fell sick~
Hu3~

Dean,
Got no ideas dear..
I hope I can help many...

Atiqah,
Sayang..
Try harder next time~
InsyaALLAH, one day u'll be able dear~

Liyana said...

wow, it's good 4 u because u can donate ur blood...
the pic ur holding the blood bag, looks like ur really happy...
I can see it from the smile on ur face...

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Sara dearie...

Yeah!
I am really happy with it~
Blood donation is my passion u know..
He3~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin