July 22, 2008

Ten Reasons To Study Physical Chemistry

10.My apartment makes me feel like a particle in a box

9.My middle name is Schrödinger

8.I can determine the point group of anything

7.I actually found something to use my calculus class for!

6.I’m in a constant state of entropy

5.I’m a quantum mechanic for a molecular machine

4.I’ve always wanted to own one of those “Honk if you passed P-Chem” bumper stickers

3.Thermodynamics is HOT!

2.My kinetics are approximately in a steady state

1.0 is easy, 1 is simple, but 2 is absolutely impossible!!!

*The book that I used - I bought it when I was in my second year*

Well, those things were inside my lecture's note. My lecturer mentioned about those things in his class.
*laugh*

By the way, next week will have Physical Chemistry II quiz.

Wish me luck yeah?

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin