June 25, 2008

Reminder From A Friend

When I checked through my e-mails yesterday, I found an interesting e-mail from one of my cyber-friends, Hannah. It makes me want to cry, but then, I'm still continued read the e-mail.

Maybe she know that I am still had the scars or whatever - everyone know, first love is something which is not easily to forget. Even, I don’t want to forget about it, whether I can try, and have tried before. Gosh! It really hurt but then, it’s a good experience in life! I just want to live in the memory, because it makes me alive...*smile*...

At least I know that I am normal, not kind of weirdo...*sigh*

She called it as a reminder to a sweet friend...Am I that sweet...I don’t think so...Hannah-dearer, if I am that sweet; My-Lovely-Person will never leave me. Forget about it. It had been the history in Zara's Life. But, I hope it’s true when you said that I am sweet...*laugh*

Roses are red and violets are blue,
Honey is sweet and so are you!
(I hope it’s the correct one, I forgot the Mother Goose)
*sigh*

Thanks a lot Hannah, for the e-mail and the reminder, of course. I am sorry because I almost forget to reply your e-mails and thanks because still remember me. Send my warm regard to your sweet twin, Adam and Hawa plus your lovely husband, Hazami. I hope next time you will attach your twins photo! I really want to see them after almost one year now. Please Hannah - tell Hisami that I really want to see their pictures. I am their Godmother right? *smile*

Forget him...
Forget his name, forget his face...

Forget his kiss,
His warm embrace...

Forget the love you once knew,
Remember he has someone new...

Forget him when they played your song,
Remember when you cryed all night long...

Forget how close you two were,
Remember he has chosen her...

Forget you memorized his walk,
Forget the way he used to talk...

Forget the things he used to say,
Remember he has gone away...

Forget his laugh, forget his grin,
Forget the dimples in his chin...

Forget the way he held you tight,
Remember he's with her tonight...

Forget the time that went so fast,
Forget the love that moved it's past...

Forget he said he'd leave you never,
Remember that he's gone forever...

0 사랑해 Kisses From You:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin